Thursday, March 8, 2012

Thankful Thursday

I want to start a new trend here and I am copying a friend (for the record). However, I love what my blogger friend has done. Each Thursday he writes a post labeled "thankful thursday" and I have looked forward to reading what they're thankful for each week. Then, today, the 'thankful thursday' post came out and it got me thinking, why am I so excited to hear what others are thankful for yet not take a second to stop and think about what I am thankful for? So, in order to help me focus on what I am thankful for I too am going to have a thankful Thursday post.

Without further ado.......

I am thankful for forgiveness. 

I am an emotional person and many times those emotions get pushed deep down in the pits of my soul. As most know that when we hold something in, it will eventually become too big to contain, thus unleashing when we least expect it. 

So, today, I am focusing on being thankful for forgiveness. I am thankful God built us with this great capacity. I am thankful that I can forgive and live life free from the burdens of being hurt, saddened, mistreated, etc. I am thankful that those around me have the capacity to forgive so that they can live life free of the burdens of me or anyone hurting them, causing them great sadness or any other wrongful thing I do to them.

I am so so so beyond thankful for forgiveness.

~Doodlin'

No comments:

Post a Comment