Wednesday, February 29, 2012

A Bit Here & A Bit There

CF is in the news people. Some interesting articles below:

Doing Something to Help! This article I just love. She is doing something to help improve the care she and others like her get. I love it because so many times you hear people complain, but rarely do they step up and help change the situation.

and

Kalydeco and its Expense. Being a patient and knowing exactly how much my medications cost without insurance are is eye opening. It has allowed me to understand why having health insurance is so critical for folks like me, but as you read this article you'll be able to see how much a drug like Kalydeco costs. Let's hope that insurance companies will begin to cover it for those who need it.

As always, thanks for reading!

~Doodlin

No comments:

Post a Comment