Thursday, April 19, 2012

Thankful Thursday: Companions of the Female Kind

I am forever grateful for my many wonderful and amazing girlfriends. These women keep me grounded, focused, supported and can offer up a laugh like no other. Today, I was in the presence of a few of these ladies and I feel so refreshed, rejuvenated and loved.

In a society that places women on display to judge one another, to pit one against another and to pick them apart as if they were a crispy chicken leg rather than a human made in God's image. I am beyond thankful for the gals in my life who see beyond those lies, who can sit down next to me and have compassion. They give me inspiration, edify me as a woman, as a wife, and as a fellow companion.

These women are fierce, smart, determined, mommies, full-time-employees, full-time employers, wife's, and so much more. I am so blessed and thankful for you all.

~Doodlin'

1 comment:

  1. This is really a nice and informative. containing all information and also has a great impact on the new technology. Thanks for sharing.Getting boared siiting at home then found something interesting information about 7 Free Games Where You Win By Clicking

    ReplyDelete