Tuesday, November 22, 2011

A Week of Giving Thanks: Day Three

Today I want to reflect and show gratitude to my very dear family and friends. So many of you have chosen to walk this journey with me, which at times is heart-wrenching with little promise for a future. I have come to recognize that some of you have been placed in my life for a brief moment, to help me thru something or to learn lesson, while some of you have come to stay a lifetime. Each of you serving a different, unique purpose in my life. I am thankful for that.

Someone once said that we all have different people who we need at different times and stages of our lives, it's recognizing this that is the most difficult. I have come to know those who are my praying companions, those who are my errand runners, those who lead an ear or a shoulder, those who can come and pick up the pieces of my broken heart without judgement, those who can sit faithfully by my bedside, those who bring warm yummy food, those who simply think about me, those whom I can laugh uncontrollably at nothing with. You are all an important detailed part of my life.

Thank you for walking with me. I am grateful for it.

~Doodlin'

No comments:

Post a Comment