Monday, May 9, 2011

Faces of Inspiration

CF has many faces. All have different journey's, different perspectives on CF and life and each have different symptoms from CF. Not every CF journey is devastatingly sad nor hopeful. But....but....some are. A CF journey that I find hopeful and inspirational is the one of a set of twins, Click Here to see their journey.

For me, I need both the hopeful and sad stories to gleam perspective from. For me, CF has given me things in life that I would not have had the opportunity for without it. It has given me insight where my eyes would been closed.

Don't be mistaken, I want need a cure.

So today I want you to see that hope can come from devastation and something beautiful from such ugliness, by reading about The Power of Two (please click the "Click Here" words).

~Doodlin'

No comments:

Post a Comment