Saturday, December 31, 2011

Ah..... 2011

I am one of those make a list of the wonderful things and make a new list of all the wonderful things to accomplish on the 31st of each year. I know... I know.

This year, 2011, however has been a difficult one on levels that I NEVER thought I would face. Most of the hardship has not been directly CF related but side affects of CF. You know little things like, having to face a short sale or foreclosure as medical bills were pilling up, re-thinking my career and beginning the writing of a book, receiving a letter from Social Security that I owe $35,000.00 in overpayment of benefits, and much more personal family stuff.

All of this taught me so much. It has made me realize how strong my marriage is, how strong my faith and how strong I am while simultaneously teaching me how much more it can and will grow.

I want to sincerely show my gratude for all who have followed my journey over the past year. All who have shared in my sorrow, joy and life-changing challenges. I have been humbled by your support.

God has brought me to 2012 therefore He will bring me through it, no matter what obstacles arise!

Happy New Year!

~Doodlin'

No comments:

Post a Comment