Tuesday, October 5, 2010

The turn of the season....

This morning felt more like Spring than anyother day thus far. The morning was crisp, dry and the trees are droping their leaves. As a new season emerges so does a new schedule, at least those of us who are in school. I decided to take more classes than usual this term as B will be working out of town for most of it, so needless to say, I will be kept busy with school. Starting to see the light at the end of tunnel.

This past weekend my beloved mother turned 50! I remember being little and thinking that 50 was old, but seeing how young my mother is compared to generations before her, I think 50 is truly much more reflective of a 1950's 30. While she has young grandchildren that my brother bare, she does not spend her days in the kitchen or in a rocking chair. She is active, working, traveling and keeping up with the current trends. I hope to see what type of a 50 year old my friends and I will be. Cool and hip if I have anything say in the matter :)

~Doodlin'

No comments:

Post a Comment